The term ‘Michael James Fitness’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ or ‘our’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website. ‘Site’ or ‘website’ refers to all domains, sub-domains and pages owned by us. ‘Content’ refers to all information, images, downloads and other material available within the site. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Use of the site
This website and its content are the sole property of Michael James Fitness.
You may view, download and print pages from our website for your own personal use. You may not use this website or its content for any unlawful purpose neither should you use the site in any way that renders it less efficient or diminishes its functionality in whole or in part.
You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works; or in any way exploit any of the material, in whole or in part or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the material in any way for any public or commercial purpose or assist anyone in doing so, directly or indirectly, without written consent from Michael James.
Except for some member-only sections, use of the site is free of charge and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the services we provide on our site without notice.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure that our website remains up and running at all times, we will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of our site is unavailable at any time. Where site maintenance is required, we will endeavour to carry this out outside peak times whenever possible.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the information contained on this website is up to date and accurate, the information on this website is provided on an “as is” basis. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we:
- exclude all representations and warranties relating to this website and its contents or which is or may be provided by any affiliates, advertisers or any other third party, including in relation to any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and/or our literature; and
- exclude all liability for damages arising out of or in connection with your use of this website. This includes, without limitation, direct loss, loss of business or profits (whether or not the loss of such profits was foreseeable, arose in the normal course of things or you have advised us of the possibility of such potential loss), damage caused to your computer, computer software, systems and programs and the data thereon or any other direct or indirect, consequential and incidental damages.
We do not, however, exclude liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence. The above exclusions and limitations apply only to the extent permitted by law. None of your statutory rights as a consumer are affected.
Adding content and comments
You may add content to our website either as part of your personal profile or within comments.
Content provided by you must not:
- be untruthful, false, erroneous, inaccurate or misleading;
- be illegal or unlawful, or promote any illegal activity;
- be derogatory or defamatory of any person, organisation or entity;
- contain any obscene, abusive, offensive or harmful language or images;
- contain any racial or religious hatred or anything that would be deemed discriminatory;
- infringe any copyright, intellectual property, privacy, performance, data protection or any other right;
- give cause for legal action whether against you, us or a third party;
- be in contempt of any court, or in breach of any court order;
- contain viruses, trojan horses or any other computer programs or malware that are intended to obtain data or disrupt the running of our website, in whole or in part, in any way;
- promote, directly or indirectly, a competitor of Michael James Fitness
It is your responsibility to ensure that the event will meet your requirements by reading the event description provided before booking. If in any doubt as to the content of an event, please email [email protected] before booking.
For online bookings, invoices/receipts will be issued via email at the time of booking. It is your responsibility to ensure that your system is able to receive these emails, which will come from [email protected]
Unless otherwise stated, all events will take place online, and no specific joining instructions will be sent further to those contained in the booking confirmation email. For clarification, email [email protected]
It is the responsibility of the individual completing the booking form to ensure that the registered delegate(s) attend.
Cancellations, amends or transfers must be made in writing to [email protected] at the earliest opportunity. In the event of a named delegate being unable to attend, we will accept substitution of another delegate.
Cancellations received 7 days or more before the event date will receive a 100% refund. No refund will be given for cancellations made 7 days or less prior to the event date or to delegates who fail to attend.
In the event of there being insufficient numbers booked onto an event, we reserve the right to cancel or postpone the event. In the event of a cancellation, we will aim to inform all delegates at least a week before the event is due to take place but this may not always be possible. You will receive a full refund or be given the option of a place on the postponed event. We will not accept liability for any consequential loss and shall have no liability to reimburse any other costs that may have been incurred, including transport costs, accommodation etc.
Third party websites
This website includes links to third-party websites. We provide these for your information and convenience only and are not to be deemed as an endorsement or recommendation by us. We have no control over, or responsibility for the content of any such websites, nor for any loss or damage that may arise as a result of their use.
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales. Any claims or disputes that might arise in connection with these terms and conditions will be settled under the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Changes to these terms
We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. By continuing to use this site after we have made such changes you agree to any such changes. It is your responsibility to regularly check these terms and conditions.
Last updated: December 2023